Do-it now offers you the ability to make your own soft fishing baits. Have full control over your soft baits, get the color, size, and consistancy you want. If you like our classic products you will love our new soft bait products.
Vinyl Lure and Jig PaintLearn how-to use Vinyl Lure and Jig Paint
How-to Powder PaintLearn the simple method of powder painting your jigs and tackle.
Skirt Kits & The Simple Skirt ToolLearn how-to make your own skirts at home, on the shore or in your boat.
How-to Use Heat Resistant TubingLearn how-to powder paint a weedless jig using heat resistant tubing. The tubing protects the fiberguard while heating
Ask The Expert
- I heard you can bake powder painted jigs in the oven when you are done. What temperature and how long?
- How much thinner do I need to add to CS Coatings Vinyl Jig & Lure Paint?
- For the Bass Casting Swivel Bell BC-8-A, is it possible to have just the 1/8’s one side and on the other the 1/4’s?
- When pouring jigs, I can only get one or two good jigs out of ten. What am I doing wrong?
- Greetings, can you tell me the diameter of your #2 size 3d eye that fits in the JME-7-A1 1/16th minnow head size?
- Tackle Crafting: An enjoyable pastime
- In-Line Sinkers: Achieving depth control
- Brush Jigs: the military grade H1 Hummer of Bass jigs
- Bottom Bouncers: making and using one of the most productive fishing techniques
- Making your own leadhead lures
- Just Jigs
- Jigs: Pouring your own
Fishing News 2012
- 05/25 Rapid-fire bass fishing advice from KVD
- 05/24 Superdeep crankbaits
- 05/24 Day on the Lake: Clay Dyer
- 05/24 Memorial Day and why it matters
- 05/24 Fish the creeks and the rivers
- 05/24 Making the most of the holidays
- 05/24 Running marinas for postspawn bass
- 05/24 New fish-finding tool free for Nation and collegiate anglers
- 05/24 Bass vs. salmon: Can they not coexist?